Oval Casserole with Grooves for Wood Oven
It is a oval casserole, made by hand with refractory clay especially indicated to withstand the high temperatures inside the wood, gas or electric oven.
The grooves on its surface allow the suspended roast to be kept separate from the fat released when cooking (which stays below).
The casseroles are made in a 100% artisanal way with top quality materials, through a cooking process at high temperatures, which makes them ideal to be used directly on the fire, both in the wood oven of all kinds, glass ceramic, gas cookers, etc.
Thanks to their grooves and oval shape, these fluted pans guidance on wood oven They are perfect for roasts and any type of food.
In addition, this oval grooved casserole Various sizes are available, ranging from 40cm to 60cm in diameter.
- Manufactured with refractory clay in an artisanal way.
- High thermal resistance against high temperatures.
- Valid for direct fire heating from the minimum and rising little by little.
- Meets all European standards for food use.
- Made with environmentally friendly materials.
- Size and weight varies depending on the size chosen.
- Before the first use soak it in clean water for 8 hours and then dry.
- When using it, start with a low heat and gradually increase.
- Avoid shocks when hot and sudden changes in temperature.
- If it is used in glass-ceramic, the correct fire is the one whose size corresponds to the diameter of the casserole.
- Wash with hot water and avoid the use of soaps and / or detergents.
- Dry the casserole before putting it away.
- To avoid scratches on the glass ceramic, there is the option of putting a diffuser.
- NOT suitable for induction cookers.