CAST DOOR FOR WOOD OVENS WITH PATENTED SMOKE SYSTEM AND VISOR AND PYROMETER
Small cast iron door for ovens with anti-smoke system and patented anti-smoke visor.
It allows its installation both outdoors and indoors, paelleros, cuttlefish, cellars, etc. since it has the Anti-smoke system patented by Wood Furnaces (patents U201030292 and U20190436) whose success is endorsed by the thousands of satisfied comments from its buyers.
This patented anti-smoke system (U201030292) prevents the smoke from escaping by 90% and, in turn, improves combustion and the interior temperature by preventing the smoke from escaping to the exterior. That is to say, it allows the combustion of the coal or the wood from the oven without the smoke coming out of the door, since cold air enters through the lower door (which must be left ajar) and when heated, it forces the smoke to come out. through the chimney, heating the oven faster at the same time.
In addition, all cast iron doors they have a smoke visor (patent U201900436) that prevents the smoke that may come out when opening the door from dirtying the bricks in the mouth of the furnace black.
No matter its size, thanks to the cast door with our system, a smoke-free space practically .
IMPORTANT: these artisan oven doors present the characteristics of the casting technique. After demoulding, any burrs that may have been generated are removed and the door is manually adjusted to the frame. Each cast door is different, unique, no two are alike. The final finish is that of a process of Hand-made with its imperfections that provide special, rustic and natural characteristics.
The elegant cast iron door for wood fired ovens, It is made with a 1 cm thick sheet of great durability, anti-smoke visor, 4 metal handles to fix it on site, support guide for laying bricks and wooden handle.
Opening to the right.
- External measurements: width 52 cm - height 39 cm.
- Interior measurements (hole): width 42 cm - height 30 cm.
- The door rises straight 20 cm and from this height takes on curvature.
Approximate weight: 16 kg.
This pack includes a pyrometer with 50 cm sheath safe and reliable to use, made of stainless steel that guarantees a long service life.
Recommended and used by professionals.
This oven thermometer allows you to control the interior temperature of the oven at all times and in a comfortable way, which facilitates the cooking of your favorite meats, pizzas or vegetables.
El Firewood Furnace Pyrometer It has an 80 mm sphere and a temperature measurement range from 0º to 500º. Inside you can see a red area, from which it indicates that it may already be excessive for roasts.
Ships with a copper tube with plug at one end.
The tube is placed on site, in the brick arch of the kiln, at half height, leaving it fixed. In this way, it allows us to place and remove the pyrometer at our convenience.
El Firewood Furnace Pyrometer It is shipped in a white cardboard box and includes a guide with tips for correct use.
- Small cast iron oven door for wood-fired ovens, of great robustness.
- Artisanal manufacturing using the casting technique.
- With anti-smoke system and anti-smoke visor.
- Patented systems, patents U201030292 and U201900436.
- Cast iron sheet approximately 1 cm thick.
- 4 metal handles to be able to fix it to the work.
- External measurements: 52 x 39 cm.
- Interior measurements of the hole: 42 x 30 cm.
- The curve of the frame starts at 20cm.
- Approximate weight: 16 kg.
- Wooden handle and support guide for laying brick.
- Right opening.
- Pyrometer with extra long 50 cm sheath.
- Dial: 80 mm.
- Temperature range from 0º to 500º.
- Pyrometer material: stainless steel.
- With copper tube to fix to the arch. Diameter 12mm-Cap 14mm
- Allows you to put on and remove the pyrometer.
- Used by professionals.
- 1 handcrafted cast iron door, without glass.
- 1 professional pyrometer 50 cm.
Shipping Included Exclusively for the Peninsula. Consult other destinations.