Cast iron door pack for wood fired oven with pyrometer + black gloves
Pack consisting of a small, hand-made cast iron door, with a smoke-proof system patented by Wood Furnaces, a pyrometer, and gloves especially suitable for working at high temperatures, made of high-quality split leather and with a double reinforced layer.
- Foundry furnace door.
- For small wood-fired ovens, indoors between 50 and 70cm. .
- Artisanal manufacturing using the casting technique.
- With anti-smoke system and anti-smoke visor.
- Patented systems, patents U201030292 and U201900436.
- Cast iron sheet approximately 1 cm thick.
- 4 metal handles to be able to fix it to the work.
- External measurements: 46 x 35 cm.
- Interior measurements of the hole: 37,5 x 26,5 cm.
- The curve of the frame starts at 23,5cm.
- Approximate weight: 8 kg.
- Wooden handle.
- Support guide for laying brick.
- With integrated pyrometer on the door, Ø 5 cm (0-500ºC)
- Right opening.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GLOVES
- Made of high quality split leather.
- Double layer reinforced on the palm for more protection.
- Kevlar spikes.
- Lined with soft touch fabric.
- 1 Mini handcrafted cast iron door.
- 1 pair of gloves for high temperatures.