DOOR WITH PATENTED ANTI-SMOKE SYSTEM FOR WOOD OVENS
Iron door WITH glass for wood ovens manufactured by Hornos de Leña.
This sheet metal oven door It is specially designed for placement indoors, since thanks to its patented anti-smoke system 90% avoids the exit of smoke and at the same time, facilitates combustion.
Our team anti-smoke system It consists of a small door at the bottom of the main door.
This anti-smoke door It is adjustable in height and allows either to leave it completely closed or with a small gap that does not choke the oven. This allows the oven to be turned on and the main door closed, preventing excessive smoke from escaping.
Its design, manufacture and subsequent perfect finish, is designed to guarantee a smoke-free space.
Anti-smoke door patented by us, Wood Furnaces, (pat200900124-430123), guaranteed original system, NOT a modified copy.
The success of this Anti-smoke system patented by Wood Furnaces It is backed by the thousands of satisfaction comments from customers who have already purchased the door.
This pretty and elegant wood oven glass door It has an iron plate of approximately 3 mm thick and handles to fix it to the work and wooden handles. In addition, it has space, if desired, for the installation of a pyrometer in the door (hole to be made by the customer).
Available with left and right opening.
- exterior: width 53,5 cm - height 45 cm.
- interiors (hollow): width 45 cm - height 38 cm.
The curve of the frame starts at 29 cm.
- Iron sheet oven door.
- With patented anti-smoke system.
- Patented system pat200900124-430123.
- Iron plate 3 mm approx. thick.
- Handles to be able to fix to the work.
- External measurements: 53,5 x 45 cm.
- Interior measurements of the hole: 45 x 38 cm.
- The frame curve starts at 29 inches.
- Wooden handles.
- Optimal door for ovens with 90/100 cm interior.
- Opening available on the right and left.
- 1 unit.
Shipping Included Exclusively for the Peninsula. Consult other destinations.