CAST IRON OVEN DOOR WITH GLASS AND PATENTED ANTI-SMOKE SYSTEM
Cast iron door with glass high temperature manufactured by Hornos de Leña.
Thanks to its glass window you can see the inside of the oven and monitor the cooking of the food.
This oven door It can be installed both outdoors and indoors, in closed places such as paelleros, cuttlefish, cellars, etc. since it has the Anti-smoke system patented by Wood Furnaces (patent U201030292).
This patented anti-smoke system it prevents the smoke from escaping by 90% and, in turn, improves combustion and interior temperature. That is to say, it allows the combustion of the coal or the wood from the oven without the smoke coming out of the door, since cold air enters through the lower door (which must be left ajar) and when heated, it forces the smoke to come out. through the chimney, heating the oven faster at the same time.
In this way, the cast door for wood fired ovens get a smoke-free space.
In addition, all cast iron doors has a smoke visor (patent U201900436) that prevents the smoke that may come out when opening the door from dirtying the bricks in the mouth of the furnace black. In this way the bricks at the mouth of the kiln will always remain as good as new.
The success of this complete Anti-smoke system and anti-smoke visor patented by Wood Furnaces (patents U201030292 and U201900436) is backed by the thousands of satisfied comments from customers who have already purchased the door.
IMPORTANT: these oven doors are handcraftedl, according to the characteristic techniques of foundry. After demoulding, any burrs that may have been generated are removed and the door is manually adjusted to the frame. Each cast door is different, unique, no two are alike. The final finish is that of a process of Hand-made with its imperfections that provide special, rustic and natural characteristics.
The elegant Cast Iron Door for Wood Burning Ovens It is made of a 1 cm thick sheet of great durability, high temperature glass, 4 metal handles to fix it on site, support guide for laying bricks and wooden handles.
Opening to the right.
- External measurements: width 52 cm - height 39 cm.
- Interior measurements (hole): width 42 cm - height 30 cm.
- The door rises straight 20 cm and takes a curve.
Approximate weight: 16 kg.
- Foundry furnace door.
- With high temperature glass window.
- Artisanal manufacturing using the casting technique.
- With anti-smoke system and anti-smoke visor.
- Patented system, patents U201030292 and U201900436.
- Cast iron plate approximately 1 cm thick.
- 4 metal handles to be able to fix it to the work.
- External measurements: 52 x 39 cm.
- Interior measurements of the hole: 42 x 30 cm.
- The curve of the frame starts at 20cm.
- Approximate weight: 16 kg.
- Wooden handles.
- Support guide for laying brick.
- Right opening.
- 1 handcrafted cast iron door with glass window.
Shipping Included Exclusively for the Peninsula. Consult other destinations.