DOOR FOR ANTI-SMOKE OVEN PATENTED BY WOOD OVENS
Iron burner door for wood ovens manufactured by Hornos de Leña.
La burner It is a chamber made in wood and charcoal ovens that communicates with the oven through an interior opening.
This burner door It has two functions: one, when heating the burner, the heat produced would pass through the opening and heat the oven and another, is that it allows the red hot embers to be removed to lower the temperature of the oven and later, take advantage of them if it is necessary to raise the temperature of the oven .
This oven burner door has patented anti-smoke system (small door in the lower part) that allows the fire to be lit inside the burner without going off and without having the door open, preventing 90% of the smoke from escaping and, at the same time, facilitating combustion.
Este Anti-smoke system is patented by Wood Ovens (pat200900124-430123) and its success is backed by the thousands of satisfied comments from customers who have already purchased the door.
Its design, manufacture and subsequent finishing is thought to guarantee a smoke-free space.
Sheet metal door for rectangular burner with handles on its sides to fix them on site and wooden handles.
Burner door available with left and right opening.
- External measurements: width 53,5 cm - height 29 cm.
- Interior measurements (hole): width 45 cm - height 22,5 cm.
This door can be used as burner door , as a oven door with anti-smoke system.
- Door for burner oven.
- For wood and charcoal ovens.
- With patented anti-smoke system.
- Patented system pat200900124-430123.
- Iron plate and handles to be able to fix it to the work.
- External measurements: 53,5 x29 cm.
- Interior measurements of the hole: 45 x 23 cm.
- Wooden handles.
- Can be used as burner door , as a oven door with anti-smoke system.
- Opening available on the right and left.
- 1 unit.