VITCAS PAINT RESISTANT TO HIGH TEMPERATURES
Black paint resistant to high temperatures, up to 800ºC, Vitcas that acts as insulating and protective coating against corrosion.
This special paint It can be applied on surfaces such as: oven doors, heaters, barbecues, boilers, pipes and all kinds of equipment related to high temperature applications.
It can also be applied to metal, Vitcas High Temperature Boards, Building Boards and Vermiculite. As well as on gas and coal fires.
This resistant paint can be used as a material for maintenance of sheet metal doors that have suffered some type of corrosion, usually due to inclement weather outside.
Hornosdeleña.com uses this special paint to paint our cast iron and iron oven doors.
- The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Do not apply foundation.
- The best temperature to apply it is between 15 and 25oC.
- Make sure there is sufficient ventilation, shake the can for two minutes and apply from a distance of 30 inches.
- Apply the paint in several thin coats, shaking the can between each application.
- The surface will dry after 15 minutes and will harden after one hour at 160oC. Some smoke will be generated during this process. The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the paint that has been applied.
Protect yourself from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures over 50oC.
Health and Safety
Don't empty it down the drain. Treat the material and the boat as hazardous waste.
Irritating to the skin.
Do not breathe, in case of contact with the eyes rinse immediately with water and seek medical advice. After contact with the skin wash immediately with plenty of water. Wear protective gloves and goggles.
Keep out of the reach of children.
The information provided is based on our experience and that of our clients. There are factors beyond our control, especially the method and conditions of application that affect the use and performance of our products and for this reason, we cannot give any warranty, express or implicit.
Users should make their own tests to determine the applicability of this information or the suitability of any product for the purpose of their particular case.
- Insulating coating paint for oven doors, boilers, etc.
- Resistant to high temperatures, up to 800ºC.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Used by Hornos de Leña to paint their doors.
- For oven doors, heaters, barbecues, boilers, etc.
- In spray.
- Color black.
- Read carefully the instructions of the product, before use.
- 1 spray bottle 400ml.
Shipping Included Exclusively for the Peninsula. Consult other destinations.