25mm Ceramic Fiber Blanket for Wood Oven
25mm ceramic fiber blanket specially designed for wood fired ovens, due to its high resistance to high temperatures and its great insulation capacity.
La ceramic fiber blanket It is composed of long and flexible interlaced fibers, which are manufactured by the "extinction" and "spun" process, which results in a resistant, light and durable blanket for use in temperatures of 1260ºC.
It has a high resistance to heat, with characteristics similar to those of refractory materials, and an insulation capacity five times greater.
These characteristics make this ceramic fiber blanket is ideal for the isolation of wood fired ovens.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Very low thermal capacity.
- High tensile strength.
- Resistance to thermal shock.
- Acoustic attenuation.
- Quick repair.
- It does not contain binders, it does not produce smoke or atmospheric pollution.
- It does not contain asbestos.
- Does not require curing or drying cycles.
- 100x60cm ceramic thermal blanket. (19 €)
- 200x60cm ceramic thermal blanket. (€ 33 - leaves at € 16,50 / m)
- 300x60cm ceramic thermal blanket. (€ 47 - comes out at € 15,66 / m)
- Complete roll of 762x60cm (best value for money) (€ 105 - comes out at € 13,78 / m)