Spray paint, resistant to high temperatures, it is an isolation for the surface of ovens and stoves.
In HORNOSDELEÑA.COM we use this paint for our iron and cast iron doors.
Ideal for iron doors exposed to the weather outdoors
Resistant up to 800oC
This special paint can be aplied on: hornos, boilers, barbecues, tubes and other equipment related with high temperature. It can be applied on Metal, and High temperature plates Vitcas, also Construction plates and Vermiculita.,
- Surface must be clean, dry and without grease.
- Don't apply any base
- The best temperature to apply it is between 15 and 25oC.
- Make sure there is enough ventilation. Shake the container for 2 minutes and apply from a 30cm distance.
- Apply the paint in several thin layers, shaking the container between each application.
- Surface will be dry after 15 minutes and will be hard after one hour at 160oC. A little smoke will be produced during this process. the drying time depends on the environment temperature, the humidity of the air and the thickness of the layer of paint applied.
Protect from solar light and don't expose to temperatures higher than 50oC.
Health and safety:
Dont empty it on the drain. Treat the container as dangerous material.
It irritates the skin.
Don't breath it, In case of contact with the eyes, clean them with water immediately and take medical advice. After contact with the skin, clean immediately with plenty of water. Always wear gloves and protection glasses.
Keep away from children's reach.
Exemption of responsibility
The information given is based in our experience and information from our customers. There may be other factors out of our control, specially regarding the method and condtions of application that may affect the use and performance of our products so we cannot give any expressed guarantee..
TRANSPORT included in Spain (peninsula) Other destinations please check.